Pre-Decision thru Post-Relocation
As liaisons for your valued candidate or relocating employee, our Ambassadors share their intimate knowledge about all that goes into making the difficult decision to leave their home and community and move to our WDC metro region.
Acceptance rates are accelerated when families feel welcome and settled.
We understand the local landscape. Chasing Dragons offers introductions to community members that are as personalized and as varied as our clients’ interests and hobbies, such as: area farmer’s markets, international food markets, music venues, adult ice hockey leagues, school principals, community pools, grocery stores, running clubs, youth sports coaches, veterinarians, and the area’s best craft breweries.
This type of personalized community immersion offers our clients unparalleled retention success.
You recruit the professional.
We recruit the person.
Individual Washington Welcome
‣ In-depth introductory call for summary of relocation needs
‣ Arrival greeting
‣ Area Orientation Tour — Half or Full day personalized driving tour showcasing communities, neighborhoods, schools, lifestyle, commuting options, cultural offerings, and local favorites. A hyper-local introduction to the greater region or particular neighborhoods.
‣ Introductions to other Community members who can directly answer specific questions — imagine moving here with cancer and needing to meet an oncology nurse in their neighborhood who can outline the healthcare community, or moving your elderly parent with you and understanding how to find their new community. Or, introductions to an adult chorale group, or the model train community. You get it…. Our Dragons really care, and we really help make this new City feel like home.
‣ Phone and email support pre-decison and post-relocation
Group Washington Welcome
‣ Washington Welcome Bag
‣ Ambassadors attend and support employee new area orientation meetings. Chasing Dragons helps guide the planning and execution of employee resource fairs.
‣ Look See Bus Tours — Half or Full Day group orientation bus tours through Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. Showcasing communities, schools, shopping, green space, art/music/theatre, commuting options, sports leagues, and local favorites
‣ Plan and staff events at iconic Washington venues
Additional Services for Committed Transferees
‣ Settling-In Services, to include pre-move planning, move assistance, full or modified unpacking, organizing, and debris removal
‣ PA services to include discreet, professional in-person white glove settling-in services, a sought after service for C-suite executives that need to settle their families and themselves into their new role quickly
"You are SO fantastic….can’t thank you enough for all of the insight and time you shared with us last week! We left feeling so excited about the next chapter and all Washington, DC has to offer! — M.Q.